All of our previous meetings are recorded and available on our YouTube channel
- This event has passed.
Pikeview Reservoir with Cinnamon Bergeron
April 3 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Join Aiken and Cinnamon on Monday, April 3 at Pikeview Reservoir 830-1030a!
A trail runs along the river and reservoir, with some pretty good birding spots!
– Difficulty: Easy/Moderate. We will be on relatively even terrain and will walk no more than 2 miles.
– Bring binoculars and dress for the Colorado Springs forecast. Don’t have binoculars? Let Melanie know if you would like to borrow a pair.
-Directions: From I-25, take Garden of the Gods East just one block and turn right on Mark Dabling Blvd and then about a half block turn left into the parking lot just past Aspen Auto Clinic. There is a sign that says Pikeview Reservoir. Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/JNYNhzK8pDNoGCt57
You will be asked to sign a waiver prior to the walk.
Aiken Audubon offers field trips to interested persons as a means to enjoy birds and nature. All participants do so in the spirit of enjoying the outing.
As a participant, I will:
- Stay with the group.
- Notify the leader (or the driver of the vehicle in which I am riding) of any plans to leave the group.
- Make sure the person who sat next to me in the car is there when we leave the area.
- Not undertake any endeavor that will endanger my health as I know it.
- Observe all applicable rules of conduct, policy, regulation and law, whether on public or private lands.
- Adhere to the ABA Birder’s Code of Ethics.
Aiken leaders or trip participants may take pictures which will be posted to our Facebook page or used in outreach materials. Please check next to your name if you are comfortable with your likeness being shared online.
The volunteer leaders will try to take reasonable precautions to provide for the safety of the participants. In the event of an accident, any emergency care is the financial responsibility of the participant.
I understand that I am primarily responsible for my own well-being, and hold harmless Aiken Audubon Society and its volunteers from any claim that may arise, including any contraction of illness, such as COVID-19.
Having trouble syncing your calendar? Click here for information for syncing with Android. Syncing for Android is often turned off by default so you won’t receive updates on your calendar for date / time changes if your calendar is not syncing properly. Using an iPhone / iCalendar and experiencing syncing issues with our calendar? Click here for information for syncing with iCalendar.