All of our previous meetings are recorded and available on our YouTube channel
- This event has passed.
Birds & Brews – Quail Lake & Urban Animal!
December 18, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sunday, December 18
Quail Lake (10am) followed by Urban Animal (12pm)
– Quail Lake is a 22 acre reservoir on the southwest side of town used primarily for recreation like fishing and paddle boarding, but anywhere with this much water should be birded. We’ll look for the usual winter suspects plus gulls and waterfowl. We may peruse some social trails in an adjacent greenspace. Afterwards we’ll stop by Urban Animal Beer Co just a couple miles away.
– Difficulty: Easy. We will be on relatively flat terrain and will walk no more than 2 miles.
– Bring binoculars and dress for the Colorado Springs forecast. Bring a scope if you have one.
– No public restroom on site
– Meet at Quail Lake Park Parking at the Corner of E Cheyenne Mountain Blvd and Quail Lake Rd.
Having trouble syncing your calendar? Click here for information for syncing with Android. Syncing for Android is often turned off by default so you won’t receive updates on your calendar for date / time changes if your calendar is not syncing properly. Using an iPhone / iCalendar and experiencing syncing issues with our calendar? Click here for information for syncing with iCalendar.