All of our previous meetings are recorded and available on our YouTube channel
- This event has passed.
Aiken Bird Walk at Red Rock Open Space Trails!
February 11 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Saturday, February 11 with Collin Hildreth!
Aiken Audubon offers field trips to interested persons as a means to enjoy birds and nature. All participants do so in the spirit of enjoying the outing.
As a participant, I will:
- Stay with the group.
- Notify the leader (or the driver of the vehicle in which I am riding) of any plans to leave the group.
- Make sure the person who sat next to me in the car is there when we leave the area.
- Not undertake any endeavor that will endanger my health as I know it.
- Observe all applicable rules of conduct, policy, regulation and law, whether on public or private lands.
- Adhere to the ABA Birder’s Code of Ethics.
The volunteer leaders will try to take reasonable precautions to provide for the safety of the participants. In the event of an accident, any emergency care is the financial responsibility of the participant.
I understand that I am primarily responsible for my own well-being, and hold harmless Aiken Audubon Society and its volunteers from any claim that may arise, including any contraction of illness, such as COVID-19.
Having trouble syncing your calendar? Click here for information for syncing with Android. Syncing for Android is often turned off by default so you won’t receive updates on your calendar for date / time changes if your calendar is not syncing properly. Using an iPhone / iCalendar and experiencing syncing issues with our calendar? Click here for information for syncing with iCalendar.